Procedural Generation

slice_and_dice_20160508
I have had a good, solid dev run these days. First there was a swedish holiday on Thursday, then there was my 20% off Friday and finally the weekend. Coincidentally, the weather was great on all of these days, so I could juggle coding with sangria and picnics in the nearby park.

Most of my work has gone into at well needed design and content update of this dev blog, now it is at least not as hopeless as it was before. Nevertheless, I did manage to squeeze a few hours into Slice and Dice. These hours went into a few fixes to the environment generation of the maps. I managed to solve a bug with the tiling, make the storage of spritesheets more efficient, and also experiment with a new layer of environment. Coming up next are in-game instructions and some interaction and ui design.